How exciting is that right? This KPOP wannabe girl was hyperventilating when she heard the news.
2. Non-Contact Relax Tonometer by Reichert (to examine Intra Ocular Pressure, IOP or Glaucoma).
3. High Definition Digital Retina Imaging by Canon (to examine Diabetic Retinopathy, Macular Degeneration or Retina Atropy).
4. Zeiss iProfiler Ocular Wavefront Aberrometer.
5. Auto refractometer.
6. Atlas Corneal Topographer.
7. Keratometer (to examine Refractive Errors up to 0.125 Diopter and also Corneal Curvature for a better fit of soft or RGP contact lenses).
8. Zeiss Relax Vision Terminal (to examine pupillary distance and multifocal precision fitting height).
I am super loving the classy look of my glass (quoting Tammy: I look less nerdish with it), and even the glasses case from Frank Custom is so nice. The glass brand has a pretty good reputation in Korea, and I can see why (even my boss glasses is from the same brand haha!). For more selfies and pictures of my adventure with my new glasses, go stalk me on Instagram! (if you want to hihi)
Malaya Optical (Uptown)
71, Jalan SS 21/37
Damansara Utama, Petaling Jaya, Selangor