October 23, 2013
September/October Favorite Playlists ❤
As usual, I feel bad when I didn't pay much attention on my blog. To be honest, I don't really have anything special going on in my life worth writing for. These days are filled with me juggling with studies and helping around at home. Since I stayed at home and commute to Shah Alam everyday. I usually get tired and find myself not wanting to go out on weekend.
But on the bright side, commuting to Shah Alam by bus really make me listen to musics a lot. I find myself to look for good songs more often now.
So I decided to make a list of my favorite song these days.
And oh! Don't expect it all to be new songs. To be honest, I'm a such a softie for old songs too. And I love slow, ballad, melancholic type more than dance. My friends who don't know me well won't believe it at first. They thought since I love KPOP, I only listen to dance songs.
NO NO NO..
My craze over 'jiwang' songs started way back. My aunt told me once, when I was about 4-5 years old I used to memorize all of Ziana Zain / Fauziah Latif / Slam songs.
So here are my top favorites for these past two months. Some are old songs that I've always liked but come to like even more now. Most of them are OST from Korean drama that I've watched. Seriously, Korean drama, and Japanese animes makes the best OST-- or at least to me ;)
(Not in order)
1. Tish Hinojosa - Donde Voy
2. Yoon Mirae - Touch Love (Master's Sun OST)
3. Kyuhyun - Hope is a Dream That Never Sleep (Kim Tak Gu OST)
4. Joowon - My Love (Kim Tak Gu OST)
5. One Republic - Counting Stars
6. Hyorin - Driving Me Crazy (Master's Sun OST)
7. Real Paradise - Kaze Oke No Ballad ( Nodame Cantabille OST)
8. 4 Non Blondies - What's Up
9. Yoon Mi Rae, Drunken Tiger, Bizzy - The Cure
10. Katy Perry - Roar
11. Demi Lovato - Made in USA
12. Vampire Weekend - Hannah Hunt
Well, that's all I guess. You can say my taste in musics is kind of different than most people.
But still, I hope some of you will like it ;)