April 08, 2016
Esmeria Soothing Organics: Soothing Hand/Body Cream for Sensitive Skin or Dry Damaged Skin
Since I started my working life in a fully air conditioned space, I gradually became quite obsessed with lotions; especially hand creams . Nowadays, my bag will definitely carry a tube of hand cream every time I go out. So, I always find new excuses to stock up on my hand creams and lotions every time I found a new one that I like. Even when I have more at home to finish up. LOL #girlproblems
If you have been reading my previous posts on Esmeria Soothing Organics products (which was last year, yeah sorry I've been on a long hiatus) you must be familiar with this brand targeted approach with the use of organic products. Just like their hair care and body wash products, Esmeria Soothing Organics also has a range of hand and body cream specially curated for those with sensitive or problematic skin condition.
I received both of their hand and body cream range. One is a hand repair cream for dry and damaged skin while the other work for both hand and body with sensitivity issue. I will be grading these creams in five different aspects so it'll help more!
1. Soothe and improve the conditions of the sensitive skin.
2. Organic Jojoba, Sunflower, Sesame Oils and Shea Butter: Provide deep moisturisation.
3. Aloe Vera Extract: Soothe skin discomforts effectively.
4. Organic Inca Inchi Oil, Omega 3, 6 and 9: Strengthens the skin barrier and promotes skin recovery.
5. Salicornia Herbacea Extract: Improves hydration by increasing the level of naturally moisturising factor in the skin.
6. Olive Leaf Extract and Natural Vitamin E: Act as powerful anti-oxidants to protect the skin from harmful free radicals.
Retails: RM 79.90 (75ml)
1. Salicornia Herbacea Extract: Strengthens the skin barrier and improves skin hydration by promoting the production of the skin’s natural moisturising factor (NMF).
2. Organic Aloe Vera Juice and Spent Grain Wax: Soothe dry, irritated skin.
3. Organic Inca Inchi Oil with high levels of Omega 3, 6 and 9: Maintains skin health.
4. Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba, Sunflower and Sesame Oils: Deeply moisturise the skin.
Retails: RM79.90 (50ml)
My overall thoughts:
I like these creams. The scent is not that strong and the texture is buttery and moisturizing enough yet doesn't make me feel like I just lathered my hand with a bucketful of oil. A pea size squirt is sufficient to make both hands feel soft and both dries off pretty fast. I hate it when hand creams take too long to dry and my laptop ended up getting sticky because of it. I have a sensitive skin but it's not bad enough to require me use organic product but the ability to use one is actually a privilege since Esmeria Soothing Organic products does not contain all those chemicals. One tube of the hand cream (yellow) actually last for quite long and I even use it on my feet since it have a worse cracked and dry issue.
Texture - Thick but non-sticky. Absorption rate is fairly quick.
Scent - Clean, floral-ish smell
Price - Above average considering the organic ingredients
Packaging - I like the complete description on the product.
Esmeria Soothing Organics products are available for purchase on both www.esmeria.com and www.bioharvest.net . If you are interested in getting a product trial, you can visit Esmeria Facebook page HERE and use their Let's Try Out app to request for a sample on which product you want to try on.
Get a 20% discount on ALL Esmeria products by using discount voucher 'ANIS' during the checkout.
*the products are sent to me for review purposes*
Till next post, toodles~! ♥ミ