What Is Ampoule?
Basically they are sealed glass container that contain certain kind of liquid with pre-measure quantity ready for usage. Generally ampoule in 'beauty' sense is a higher concentration liquid to solve skin issue at a generally faster rate. They are high potency booster and contains more goodness than your average serum or essence. Taking the DocLab ampoule as an example, the reason why they are prepacked for one use is because ampoule ingredient usually contains active ingredients. It needs to be used up once the sealed is opened and not to be left exposed to the air for long.
- Help restore skin suppleness and elasticity with collagen.
- Retexturizes the skin, helps to smooth fine lines and reduce wrinkles with Ginseng extract.
- Natural anti-oxidant and skin protection with Vitamin E.
- Powerful skin whitening and lightening with Arbutin.
- Skin soothing and refining with Witch Hazel Extract and Aloe Vera Leaf Extract.
- Great as a primer to make your makeup last longer.
- Tighten pores and control sebum production.
- Helps to repair and strengthen weak skin tissue to make it look more radiant.
How to Use
You can get the DocLab Face Ampoule on www.doclabkr.com and they are now doing a promotion where you can get a RM50 OFF by using this 'DOCLABBEAUTY' code instead (until end of this month)! It's totally such a bargain so if you're curious about trying an ampoule, I highly recommend this product for you.
DocLab Facebook: www.facebook.com/doclab.my
Contact (Miss Lim): 0192062386
*I received this product for review purpose but all the thoughts in this review are solely mine.