Mentholatum Botanics: Face Wash
1. Hydrating Face Wash (Dry/Combination Skin)
2. Deep Cleansing Face Wash (Dry/Combination Skin)
3. Hydra Whitening Face Wash (All Skin Type)
4. Pore Refining Face Wash (Oily/Combination Skin)
I think it's awesome that I got the one for dry skin type. Since I have dry/combination skin I was really looking forward to be trying this one out for the first time. The price is really affordable and the scent is of Calendula and Jasmine makes me so happy.
Mentholatum Botanics: Pump Face Wash
1. Moisturizing and Brightening Face Wash (All Skin Type)
2. Deep Clean Face Wash (Dry/Combination Skin)
I tried the Rosehip type and oh, I like the floral scent. The easy pump bottle makes it easier to dispense the product too. Although like many other pump-type facial or body wash liquid, a bit of it tend to clump a little when the product is pumped out since the tip got exposed to the air. Other than that, this removes makeup well too and one pump is plenty enough to use.
Mentholatum Botanics: Foaming Pump Face Wash
1.Whitening Foaming Wash (All Skin Type)
2. Oil & Blemish Control Foaming Wash (Dry/Combination Skin)
Mentholatum Botanics: Mask Sheets Selections
1. Lavender (Soothing & Repairing)
2. Rosemary(Pure Refining)
3. Pomegranate (Anti-Oxidant & Hydration)
4. Rosehip Oil (Brightening & Firming)
5. Aloe Vera (Hydration & Brightening)
Who doesn't like face mask? I just love to put them on after a long day at work. Cool it in the fridge, and voila cheap stress therapy time is ready at home.I managed to try the lavender type which is targeted to soothe and repair the skin. It doesn't give my skin any weird reaction and the cotton sheet is not too flimsy or thin. Just nice! I might buy the others to try too.
In overall, it's definitely a great choice if you are looking for an affordable skincare that will actually help to remove makeup and dirts. Do note that result may vary on individuals and I share this based on what I thought. For more information regarding this products, you can visit Guardian stores Malaysian wide or visit their online store here www.online.guardian.com.my
*Disclaimer: I receive this products to try, but the opinions are solely mine.